setiap hari perlu enjoy!!!!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

deary dad....


newsflash: this morning i called my dad...to wish him a blessed be fathers day....



my dad is a very wonderful dad...even though he is kinda a bit firm, but he still sit next by me before i sleep...he still get anything that i want, even though at the very first hand, he kinda object it...he still accept my wrongdoing even though i know he don't like it very much...came to think of it...my dad is everything to me...without him, i will be nobody today...unlike my dad, i cant cook very well....but my dad is the best chef in the world...he thought of passing down to me his passions , but i dont think so i manage to do that...this morning when i called him...i honestly cant talk with him nicely bcause hearing his voice over the phone make me sad and want to cry...then i realized, in the end of ur life when u lost or being neglected by someone u loved...ur dad will always b there for you.....




" kasihnya ibu bawa ke syurga...kasihnya ayah sampai ke mati...."

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love your new layout! And its really cool that your dad can cook. Mine made dinner tonight, and so far it looks like zucchini throwup :P

    ReplyDelete