setiap hari perlu enjoy!!!!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

love never makes the world go round...

newsflash : another day has gone...everyday i pray and ask god why...how love easily slipped away...
" Last night, even though I was enjoying all the latest songs, movies, a bucket full with assignment, the company of my friends and the noise of my housemate having fun, all I can see was him. All I can hear was his voice. All i can feel was his touch. All I can imagine was him. It was painful because I thought I was okay..but im not okay actually...I hadn't been crying the whole day since yesterday or even the day before and the day before also... in fact, I was so numb that I don't feel anything at all and i surpressed my feeling deep in side my heart... But when I was at that place full with happy people, I just realized I am lonely, still trapped in a place where all I can think of was him. And though I know some people might think that it was stupid and annoying of me to text or call him, It doesnt matter at all. I couldn't surpress my feeling anymore and I just wanted him to know how much I love him and I miss him so bad. I wasn't hoping that he'd answer, I just wanted to let him know how I feel. "

1 comment:

  1. love does not make the world go around, but is what makes life's ride worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete