setiap hari perlu enjoy!!!!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

pretty ugly...



well hello guys...

i havent updating my blog since im starting working with one of malaysia finest telco which maxis...sometimes during working hours i really badly feel like wanting to updating my blog coz the ideas is there but when it come to the time to updating my blog i couldnt write any of my thoughts before...demit...

well, i admit since working my life have totally changed...i work from 10 am -10 pm everyday and after i reach home i extremely exhausted...i do love the job...hell yes...but when it came to the weekend time i became demotivated coz i have to work during weekends also while my friends having their finest happy weekends hols...

as i mention before, i do love my jobs but for 12 hours non stop i entertain customer needs makes me sick...everyday...there are a lot type of customer...there we good, there were bad...their were pretty, their were ugly...

and that's what i call pretty ugly...

i may missed my telco job so much bcoz i will swifting my job to another one next month...

wish me luck...

amin


No comments:

Post a Comment