setiap hari perlu enjoy!!!!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

-absolutely so last year-

newsflash : a new day has come and im over the rainbow...

Stayed single almost the whole year?

Since I'm single and available, I'll go with a yes.



Were involved in something you'll never forget?

Yeah...most of the time until i cant live my life calmly...



Tripped over a coffee table?

not but will not...



Dyed your hair?

for a last few month actually



Came close to losing your life?

Not yet but almost when my heart beeping faster b4 receive my exam results.



Saw one of your favorite bands/artists live?

Negative



(2009: Friends and Enemies)



Did you meet any new friends this year?

as matter of fact...I did :)



Did you hate anyone?

Nah.. strongly dislike maybe..and some might be hated by me...



Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?

Yeay and nay... some are drifting away...and I'm not going to think about it...



2009: Your BIRTHDAY!



Did you have a cake?

Yep, blueberry topping cake. sabya drove over an hour all the way from ijok to get it for me and bring it to me at the restaurant we celebrate my birthday..:)



Did you have a party?

yeah...there is so many birthday party but the best one is mine n we miss noryn's birthday due to some problems...and etc... :)



Did you get any presents?

I got a sweater from noryn...maybelline lipstcik from shiro...cute panties from si gemuk...head scarf from mimi...a bear, clothes,money from my mum n dad...a treats n cake from sabya...



2009: All about YOU...



Did you change your style?

of course!!! It's changed a little bit by bit...i love to wear eyeliner...



Were you in school?

everyday whenever i have classess...



Did you drive?

not but yet...



Did you own a car?

3 actually but were'nt mine...



Would you change anything about yourself now?

most definitely...i hate this chubby looking figure...



2009: Wrap UP:



Was 2009 a good year?

It was what it was...nothing can really changed the past...



Do you think 2010 will top 2009?

its mind blowing when came to think of it...



Kissed in the snow?

nope...but have seen it live in front of me...via tv actually!!!



Done something you've regretted?

Of course...i wish i can turn back to that time...



Painted a picture?

No... I suck at painting



Wrote a poem?

No...its 'geli' things to do okay...



Told someone you were busy when you weren't?

Yea...i wish...but always cant say no when i really mean it...



Lied about how old you were?

I wish I had to... :(



IN 2009 I.....



Broke a promise?

Yes.



Lied?

Probably for sumthing...



Disappointed someone close?

Possibly way too much...



Hid a secret?

Kinda...everyone keeps some dark secret within their sweet smile...n tend not to believe whenever people told me how happy their life is...



Pretended to be happy?

Yes, most of the time...



Slept under the stars?

Not really a sleep..more like a short pass-out while at a bonfire freezing.



Kept your new years resolution?

I don't even remember what it was! coz im not making anymore new year resolution...



Forgot your new years resolution?

as Above... hahaha



Met someone who changed your life?

Not yet...



Sat home all day doing nothing?

well im enjoying my holoiday wif my family and blogging...



Pretended to be sick?

hell no..!



Lost something expensive?

yeah...cant tell.



Learned something new about yourself?

I've learned a couple things.



Tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it?

I tried new restaurants...and to be friends wif someone i dont like...



Made a change in your life?

almost there...



Quit a job count?

yeah..



Found out who your true friends were?

I pretty much knew who they really are already



Met great people?

nope...



Stayed up til sunrise?

Probably a couple times



Cried over the silliest thing?

Yeah



Had friends who were drifting away from you?

Yes... :(



Had a high cell phone bill?

Most definitely



Spent most of your money on food?

yeah...try to channel my interest to sumthing else lately.



Had a fist fight?

Negative



Gotten sick?

climb the stairs everyday... :)



Liked more than 5 people at the same time?

I like my friends.. does that count?? and all wealthy people out there.



Became closer with a lot of people?

not a lot... a fair amount though.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for following my blog. I love your blog and I really like that picture at the top.

    ReplyDelete