setiap hari perlu enjoy!!!!

Friday, May 7, 2010

madamoissle Irma Wahyuniey


newsflash: i love beautiful things...well not just things...but people of coz!!!!




who is she?...she is my BEL lecturer...i do love her bcoz not juz she is quite pretty...but she is very gud in her English too...well, that is for sure rite...if its not...she wouldnt thought us the Business Meetings for Professional through out the semester...but since she put my mark for one of the informal meeting we made lowest than i could have imagine...i begin to _____ her...haha...quite childish rite...i do like her too since my hubby is from kelantan...n she's from there too...omg...since when i do like kelantanese??? it juz happen in a blink of an eye....

what i like about her

1) she is so beautiful
2) using sk 2 for her youthful looks
3) send her kids to piano classess every saturday
4) drive in hot mercedez benz s200 series bought by her hubby
5) hello, her career is lecturer okay...ENGLISH lagi...
6) she didnt cook at home, juz bought it outside everyday...damn!!! LIKE IT...
7) She's leaving for Bali for happy hols with her hubby next month...
8) she have everything that i ever wanted...
9) nowadays it is hard to find beautiful lecturer to teach you...if it there, my friend will hate em with all their guts...: "harap muka je lawa, tapi jahat..."


wish


1) i can be like her in every way...


thank you


1) for being my BEL lecturer
2) for being my motivator
3) for being my friend.
4) for making me realize what i really wanted in my life



" being beauty is never easy...we cannot please everyone...BTW, we are here not to pleased everyone...."

No comments:

Post a Comment