setiap hari perlu enjoy!!!!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

finals beat my heart


newsflash: well, yeah...keinsafan sudah timbul...n ak sudah pon memulakan kamikaze...
wee hee...exam da lama stat...tp debaran baru terasa...tgk kwn2 study bt ak stress....n bila ak stress jerawat ak naik..bila jerawat naik ak pon jd hodoh...bila ak hodoh malu na bhadapan dgn masyarakat...well, its true...trough this week of finals makes me goes crazy...totally crazy...my pimple pouring all over my face...what should i do...eyh, stop talking bout my pimple....shum, the thing is im worrying too much about this public relation paper...wtf...i read something else, they will ask you something else...wat the hell is going on??? come on....this paper comprises 40 % plus 60 % from our continuous assessment...i need to past this paper tomorrow in order to get better score...not only this paper, but others too.......so, wish me luck guys...
" expect the best, prepared for the worst...."

No comments:

Post a Comment