setiap hari perlu enjoy!!!!

Friday, May 7, 2010

voodoo-ing my ex....

newsflash: he text me and ask me whether if im free on 8 may...what the hell is he thinking about...what ever u plan mr.x....stay away from me...before im starting hurting you wif my VOODOOO doll...watcha@#@#%$^%&.




1. What’s your previous ex’s name?

- he was not to be name...never..


2. When did you guys hook up?

- during stupid2 day ...but officially when we were 18...he started to bring me to meet his family...


3. How long did you think you’d last?

for the official relationships...it only last 1 year and a half....


4. If you would have had kids with him/her, what would have been their names?

havent tot any about it yet...seyes...


5. Do you still love him/her?

hell no, with all my guts...that son of a tuuttt....never. did he deserves me? i dont think so.


6. Would you get back with him/her?

negatives-never.i swear.


7. Was he/her your first love?

monkey2 years love...bodo2 lagi...but now i found the true one...ahmad nurhilmi...i love you, yang.


8. What did your parents think of him/her?

my mom dislikes him very much....my dad as usual...no comment...



9. Did you get along with his/her friends?

to be honest...we dont have any friends during couple time bcoz we tend to do anything by ourselves...stupid rite?


10. Did he/her get along with your friends?

nope...all my friends did not like him...


11. Why did you break up?

1) his family ______

2) his sister ________

3) he cheated on me...having affairs wif that stupid little biatch!!!!! go to hell both of u...

4) i cursed both of you...haha..call me crazy, but im not.


12. Was it a “Clean” Break up?

i consideres it as hell...it takes time to heal...


13. Do you still talk to this person?

he do text me, call me...poke me, chat wif me in fb....but i ignored him.



14. If he/she were right in front of you what would you say to him/her?

why you always pretend to b nice taking care of me, evendo u already married wif that biatch in ur fb...so y bother me...move on man!


15. Where did you meet?

private tuition class during standard six.



16. What was the best part of your relationship?

when he proposed me to be his girlfriend officially in late 2008 on the ferry deck with the ring in his hand palm...n ask me to close my eyes....



17. Would you be able to wake up to that face every morning?

no, what the hell i would be n stay awake beside him....



18. Did your siblings like him/her?

im the only child...but if i have, sure they wont like him too..


19. Would you rather him/her text you or call you?

no, never...thank you...coz i have move on.


20. Do you wish he/she called/text you right now?

nope, but i do hope my bf ahmad nurhilmi would give me a call...i miss him like crazy.


21. What are your latest thoughts of him/her?

dont try to be nice to meet me and get me on a date during my befday tomorrow..infact dont bother at all.


22. What’s your favorite memory with that person?

cant remember.


23. Remembering all that, does it make you miss him/her?

nope.

24.Now, honestly, do you still love him/her?

nope.

25.Are you going to get over it, and make out with someone else?

i've found a part of me which is ahmad nurhilmi...i love him very much.



thank you

sabyastory.blogspot.com
(im copying this and pasted it on my post wall...hope u dont mind at all...)


1 comment:

  1. i've tagged all my friends without benefits lists. So it means, u mmg ptt buat pon. Congrats for completing the tagged wif a very dendam kesumat essence. LOL

    ReplyDelete