setiap hari perlu enjoy!!!!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

love is everywhere...

newsflash : percaya tak jodoh ada di mana2? well, i dont before...but now i do...

its hard to believe...but now i have to believe when all the co-incidence happened to me...not juz yesterday, couple month ago, last semester and last year too...well, hard to say what already happened actually but all i can say is love is everywhere whether you want it or not...you noticed it or not...you like it or not...as for me, everything happened all the sudden, like the lightning stikes me a few times...when one of my skype friend text me and told me that he was otw to my campus wif his mom to visits her sister ( whom i may not know)...so i said okai...then he text me again, " i dah smpi...ada kat bawah ni...". and i was like...omg...i ran to my housemate room to take a closer view...all the sudden i saw norin with his brother n mom down there...i was like...omg...then i text him..." kete apa?"...and he replied " kete wira hitam...". i take a look once again via the window...n once again i saw norin's mom n big bro...then i text him again "adik awak pakai baju hijau ye?". he replied " yup, nape? kenal ke?"...OMG...all this time the guy who has keep on texting, calling me is my bff big bro...its a small world after all....

" jodoh ada di mana-mana...believe it or not..."


1 comment: