setiap hari perlu enjoy!!!!

Friday, November 6, 2009

im coming home, so are they...

newsflash: im coming home...after almost a year study oversea...

in a blink of an eye...its oredi november...hopefully all my sweat, hopes, dreams and tears worth it...there is so many things to do b4 im going back to my homie town...visiting my foster parents again, shopping, watching movies, girls day out and the most important things is finishing my last examination paper on this sunday...which is the " event risk management paper"...well, nothing much to say due to this come back issues juz a bit worried about some little thing in Labuan...honestly, im going to miss all my friends and my rivals too...not to mention later, but now i do miss them already...watching them start packing up their belongings juz make me heartache and speechless...that is why sometime, i dont really like to get close and much closer with them...because i know i will miss them n burst into tears after they leave...good bye to all my friends...classmates especially....with God will, we will see each other real soon...

" togetherness along the journey make us stronger..."


No comments:

Post a Comment