setiap hari perlu enjoy!!!!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

marie perancis badan garisan....



newsflash: i won the title QUEEN of PESONA EVENT....and this body slimming voucher worth rm300...







its already about 3 weeks and a half when i received this precious prizes...where actually i switched it with my bff..si gemok...i got the dinner voucher at one hotel in Malacca ( cant remembered the name)...and she got this voucher marie france bodyline voucher....so we switched it...since i need the treatment more than her...and she need the dinner more than me...lalala...


so, while waiting for the bus...i went to SACC MALL MARIE FRANCE BODYLINE CENTRE...okay...alone...yep...alone...when i enter the centre...the receiptionist greet me and took my details...and i met Miss Vivian Tan...she is my consultant...yeah...i have my on consultant now...she advice me and brief me a lot about the slimming program...yada...yada...bla..bla...lalalalal...


then she took my BMI, WEIGHT, HEIGHT...AND SHE ASK ME TO NAKED IN FRONT OF HER...OKAY...not really naked lah...i just wear the panties and bra...while my jeans and shirt already gone...so she measured my body from head to toe...inch by inch...and she ask me to look at the mirror and told me most worst problem of my body...bla...bla...yada..yada...and i dress back...


omg...only now i realized that im too fat...at the age of 22...i looks like a mom of 100 kids...help..i dont want to end up like this...there is a lot for me to catch and pursuing my dreams...wuwu...from now on, under miss vivian tan consultation...i will improve my self and be the new me...and grab all the chances that i missed out years ago because of my.............



" i really wish that i could use my wish right now....."

No comments:

Post a Comment