setiap hari perlu enjoy!!!!

Friday, November 12, 2010

so many things happen in a week !!!

~ i finally registering my driving license sessions...my first class is on this sunday...which is tommorow....wish me luck and pass with flying colors!!!...~




~ whenever i got to my home i know this is reality and no matter what happen i must face it and never ran away anymore from anything...because wherever i go, whatever i do...i still need to face it later...whether i like or not...the difference is only the time...~



~ i cry and cry and cry and cry...and finally i realized its okay to cry....it reduces my stress and some of my problems too...when i come back to my sense...i still regretting all the unfortunate events happens this week...~




~ my boyfriend had to canceled and postponed our date last minute due to some problems....okay...no more explanation...juz a bit broken hearted...well, not a bit...a lot actually...argh!!!! i miss you....~




~ i ran away from everybody...i switch off my phone and barred any connection with all friends and other human beings due to my broken hearted and frustations towards my frustation over a few things...i juz need a vacations...but it seems like my vacation is not enough!!!!!!....~




~ my beloved aunt got married with someone without telling me...and im a bit surprised!!!! until now i couldnt accept the fact that my aunt got married and its affecting me a lot...i lost my sort of teen and stylo aunt!!!!...i hate marriage!!!!...~




~the worst thing happen to me is, i lost my best boy friend ever after we decided to ended our friendship relationship to respect our commitment with our partner...we don't want to cheat on them and break their hearts...so, i just walked away with fake smile to hide without looking at him..after this, i have no one to share my problems and sadness with forever...~

No comments:

Post a Comment